Sunday, 11 January 2015

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Sketch Challenge

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Sketch Challenge

There is a sketch challenge over on the Woodware Blog today... if you want to see the sketch and the other ideas, you will have to pop over to see it... and then work out which part of my project was inspired by the sketch! I created a scrapbooky perpetual calendar. Design Team Leader, Viv, came up with the templates for a class she recently ran at the Wear Crafts Creative Space in Langley Park, near Durham, DH79TT. I adapted the month cards at the rear to accommodate some small photographs. I have popped photographs of my favourite beach walk on every single one, so when I am feeling glum, I can look at the photographs and be transported right back there.


So did you spot which part of my project is the sketch?

Leave a comment if you did! Happy scrapping, jenx

2 comments: