Sunday, 7 December 2014

Sunday Scraping on a Woodware Theme... Sketch 40

Sunday Scraping on a Woodware Theme... Sketch 40

There is a sketch over on the Woodware blog this week and there have been some great interpretations of the composition, so make sure you pop on over to have a peep. My layout was really quick and easy because the sketch is very clean and simple, I had to add a bit of fussy with the washi twine bunting and I am enjoying making these punched paper flowers with my Woodware Plum punches at the minute, so I threw a couple of those on too! The Paris papers are great for boy and for school layouts and with the washi tape saying Cool Christmas, I knew exactly which photograph to use... DS2 being extremely cool on Christmas Day in 2010 and pretending to be James Bond. Have a super Sunday and happy scrapping, jenx

No comments:

Post a Comment