Friday, 28 November 2014

Wear Crafts Family History Project 2015 "If Trees Could Talk..."

*singing* WELL, I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY!!!!

Wear Crafts Family History Project 2015 "If Trees Could Talk..."
(Yes, I know that was on the front of the National Trust magazine *rolls eyes*)

It is all here... waiting for the last few 12x12 albums to pop over from America, but all the stash IS READY TO GOOOOOO!!!!!!! Are you excited? Are you? Can you wait? Can you? HO HO HO!!! I feel like Mary Christmas! I have the Bazzill pack samples for you to peruse this evening too, but you don't have to have these, they were just a requested extra, if you fancy.

Now then, I have THREE full places left for this project. At the Creative Space in Langley Park DH7 9TT, we will meet once a month to work on this album. There are prompts and layouts and I am sure there will be some great discussion about family history and research routes! You really need to be within cropping distance ideally, but get in touch if you are a regular and you are not within the immediate area and we can chat about how to make it possible for you to join in ;) I have loads of spare papers but the embellishments that are part of these three spare complete kits are all I have left and once they are gone, it is unlikely that I can guarantee more. So have a thinky thunk if you have not already signed up... if you want to join you need to tell me asap... if you want full additional kits, you need to stake claim to them tonight! At present, these are only available as full kits and cannot be broken up into separate items, yet.

#excited! Happy scrapping, jenx

No comments:

Post a Comment