Sunday, 30 November 2014

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Distress It

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Distress It!

Well I was feeling quite distressed by the end of this one, I have to say! I scuffed the edges with a paper scuffer and then inked with Mixed Media Inks. This ink is great for this kind of project as it is extremely juicy and soaks into the broken down paper fibres wonderfully. I even heated the organza ribbon to crinkle it... and almost set off the smoke alarms in the process! I hear tell there are more of these Perfect Print pads available in new designs now... so I will definitely have to have a look at those! Make sure you pop over to the Woodware blog to see what the Design Team have been up to and happy scrapping, jenx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - I love all the texture and details on the page :)

    ReplyDelete