Friday, 21 November 2014

Rocking Your World Friday

So many things to be thankful for... pop over to see Virginia and join in :)
http://celtichouse.blogspot.co.uk/

*DS 1 is now a fully qualified RLSS lifeguard with First Aid Certificate and Defib Certificates too
*all the stash came from America for the 2015 project (phew)
*DS 2 has a place on the super duper Malaga trip from school (it was very hard to 'get in'!!)
*fingers crossed the trees are parting, the light is appearing at the end of that tunnel, and all is going to be well with the world...

OHHHH and the other great news.... I have AMAZABALLS seats to see my lovely Gary at the Arena in May!!!!!

I will leave you with this wee video of a song that gives me hope when I feel all is going wrong... I always knew there was a plan... I just wasn't shown the blueprint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0

Happy scrapping, jenx

1 comment:

  1. Ah hun - glad you've had a good week with loads of positives too - that's what I like to see. And amazing seats for Mr Barlow - definitely a good one for you!

    Hope you have a beautiful and blessed week ahead

    Much love

    ReplyDelete