Saturday, 25 October 2014

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Fresh Cut by Basic Grey

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Fresh Cut by Basic Grey
I have met some of the nicest people ever since I set up Wear Crafts. I felt like I 'knew' the lovely Virginia through her blog and she was very virtually supportive of me throughout the whole process of setting up my little spot of crafty heaven. She gave me a virtual good talking to one day (she probably can't even remember doing it, but I do, as it made a great difference to me one day and stopped me giving up). I said to her that day, if we are ever 'big' enough to have a scrapbooking design team, you are so on it! And here she is, my lovely Virginia, Wear Crafts Design Team Member, at our Creative Space in the Summer. If you would like to visit our Creative Space, we are based in Langley Park DH79TT. Details of our crops and classes are on the website www.wearcrafts.co.uk and on our Facebook page. Happy scrapping, jenx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely story, lovely layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen - I had forgotten that - and I'm so proud to be part of your design team! It was fab to finally meet in person!

    ReplyDelete