Friday, 24 October 2014

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Basic Grey Fresh Cut

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Basic Grey Fresh Cut
This layout uses one of my favourite paper lines of this year... floral, fresh and fruity (just like me and the lovely LesleyG!!!). The story behind this one takes place in April... I was getting the caravan ready for a week away... cleaning the house from top to bottom... preparing for my date with the Divine Mr B at the Metro Arena... I stunk of bleach and hadn't washed my hair as I was cleaning (I know!)... then there was a knock at the door and boy did I scream! There was Lesley and her lovely daughter in the flesh. We chatted all afternoon like we had known each other for ever. It is so nice to know that someone you think is a right belter actually is when you meet them in real life! Join us at the Wear Crafts Creative Space in Langley Park DH79TT for crafty fun every week. Check out the details on the website www.wearcrafts.co.uk Happy scrapping, jenx

2 comments:

  1. A pretty page - and you looked lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it's a fab photo Jen - love it!

    ReplyDelete