Sunday, 14 September 2014

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme.... Punches

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Punches

The them over on the Woodware blog this week has been punches.

Well you know I love my punches almost as much as I love my fussy cutting, so I like this theme a lot! I deliberately challenged myself not to use anything but the punches for this one... no gems, ribbons, or buttons etc allowed. I wish I had made the flowers more 3D using that curling/cutting technique you use with silicone glue to create a real flower effect... but I was going for distressed and crumpled.

So I used the Saffron 6x6 pad and the large pink scallop, smaller yellow scallop and yellow plum, all available from Wear Crafts at the Creative Space in Langley Park, Durham.

I layered everything up with Woodware Crafty glue and spritzed with Clearsnap Banana Ink Spray.
The sprays are brilliant as they bring papers together and soften edges, making the layout look as though it is one complete piece rather than lots of small pieces of paper brought together.
The ink sprays bring a consistency to the layout which might otherwise not exist due to variations in the colours of the papers... well that is my humble opinion anyway! Have a lovely scrappy Sunday, jenx

3 comments:

  1. lovely page Jen I never think to use punches.. inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. A layout that even Judy would be proud of (if you get my drift - Punch and Judy!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete