Tuesday, 16 September 2014

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Simple Stories 'A Charmed Life'

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Simple Stories 'A Charmed Life'

How Irreverant?

The journaling reads... What is it about boys and caves? I don't know what the monks would have made of it, but I hope they would have smiled. This was some kind of man made 'cave' for some cooling purpose or other, I believe. And it echoed. So bring on my 'Lord of the Flies' boys and their 'strong man' impersonations. Complete the picture with tribal war cries and maori style dance moves and you are somewhere near our trip to Fountains Abbey.

I did one of my favourite things in the corner... take all the little bits of Ephemera which don't fit with my theme and cluster them together to create a layered embellishment. You can see our range of Simple Stories 'A Charmed Life' here. Make sure you check out Virginia's blog as she has been creating with this range too. Happy scrapping, jenx

2 comments:

  1. Ah Jen I love the flowers being mixed with your boys photo - genius and the cluster of embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clusters and that's exactly how I use them up too ;)

    ReplyDelete