Sunday, 24 August 2014

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Favourite Tool

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Favourite Tool
The challenge this week on the Woodware blog has been to use your favourite tool. As a fussy cutter through and through, my favourite tool is my scissors - a much underrated piece of kit! And I am not a die lover... I prefer my punches. So here we go... fussy cutting and punching all the way to a 12x12 layout... with LOADS of glitter chucked all over! Happy scrapping, jx




3 comments:

  1. love the pastel colours of those papers!! Yep, love my punches too!! Not so keen on fussy cutting as haven't got the patience! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, what a lovely LO.
    Thank you for the kind comments over on my blog - I hadn't thought of doing a tutorial but I'll give it a try - might take me a little while to put it together.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jen - apart from the fussy cutting of course!

    ReplyDelete