Sunday, 17 August 2014

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Dreamweaver Blog Hop

Sunday Scrapping on a Woodware Theme... Dreamweaver Blog Hop

It has been a lovely week full of festive inspiration over on the Woodware blog here. So here is a 12x12 scrapbook layout using two Dreamweaver stencils... can you work out which ones I used? Really simple 'rouging' technique used on this one. Can you spot the little mistakes where I smudged? I kind of like that sort of blip as you can see it is hand made and heck my scrapbook pages are for me, right? I was inspired by a trip to Cragside NT this week with this layout. I love the Arts and Crafts thing and the tiles/wallpaper are a bit amazing up there. So I had these photographs from a trip we made to Beamish Museum for Edwardian Christmas a few years ago and remembered the red and green foliage tied to the sleigh... which seemed to match this stencil perfectly! It has an Arts and Crafts look to it, don't you think? Then I thought of Cragside and continued a tile theme on the rest of the layout.

It ended up being a tale of twos... two stencils... two colours... two photographs... and a Woodware Huge Word Stamp for the title with a bit of glitter thrown in for good measure. Up close for some sparkly detail.
Happy scrapping, jenx www.wearcrafts.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Jen. The stencils look beautiful and certainly create a wonderful background for the photos.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos and love the use of the stencil Jen - awesome!

    ReplyDelete