Tuesday, 8 July 2014

The Scrapbook Magazine

Quite happy to be in The Scrapbook Magazine this issue. :) DS2... not so much ;)
...on seeing The Scrapbook Magazine... "You did not have my permission to use my image in that publication, mother." I looked at him over my glasses, with raised eyebrows. He continued, "Is there a fee for this type of thing, mother?" my lips thinned and I continued to stare... I knew where this was going... He knew that I knew where this was going. He tried to justify his position, "Well mother, I have my reputation to think of... My friends may see it... I may need compensation." Hmmmmmmm, happy scrapping, jenx

3 comments:

  1. I did smile at your post today..congrats on your fame, even if DS2 can't quite see it..he's proud of you really! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jen. Well done on being published.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love kids - well done Jenxx

    ReplyDelete