Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Working With Finnabair at Art From The Heart

Working With Finnabair at Art From The Heart

When you run classes and crops and workshops yourself, it is not very often you get to do things that are crafty and just for yourself. So you can imagine how excited I was to visit Art From The Heart (the home of the truly inspirational Dyan Reavley and a fabulous place to be) and work with the wonderful Finnabair! I mean, you know I love the Divine Mr B... but I was just about as excited for this as I was for his concerts! Enjoy the photos and if you get the chance to visit AFTH or work with Finnabair, I can heartily recommend it. Happy scrapping, jenx
looking all coy on the far left

what is my face doing here????

total artist and designer at work... magic

my cover #amazed

total groupie... had to have an autograph

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these lovely memories of your day Jen...your creation looks amazing! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so shy on the end of that group photo Jen.
    So glad you had an amazing time :) xx

    ReplyDelete