Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine!

Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine at Wear Crafts! 








This Simple Stories little beauty is hot hot hot and I am loving the colours! When I opened the box, it felt like Summertime! So before it goes live on the website, how does this sound.... you can have the 12x12 Collection Kit, Snap Pockets, Snap Cuts, Chipboard Stickers and Bits and Pieces from Wear Crafts for a bumper price with p+p inlcuded.

The bundle contains:
6 sheets of double sided 12x12 designer cardstock
6 sheets of double sided 12x12 signature element pieces
1 12x12 sheet of fundamentals cardstock stickers
1 12x12 sheet of expressions cardstock stickers
6 4x6 transparency photo overlays
33 chipboard stickers
55 cardstock die cut epemera bits and pieces
4 4x6 double sided cardstock die cut cards
4 3x4 double sided cardstock die cut cards
2 4x6 double sided cardstock pockets
3 3x4 double sided cardstock pockets

I have put loads of photos on so you can see all the stash included!

If you want this bumper bundle for the bargain price of £35 with p+p included in the price, send me a private message through FB or UKS or use the contact form on the website. Let me know your paypal email address and I will send a payment request through paypal. It is strictly first come first served for the bumper deal and I will be popping this one on the website individually in the next couple of days if I have anything left after the bumper deal period has expired. Once payment has been received, I will send you your bumper bundle! This offer is only open to UK customers. Happy scrapping, jenx

1 comment:

  1. So excited that I bagsied one of these bargain collections :)

    ReplyDelete