Friday, 25 April 2014

Rocking Your World Friday

Rocking Your World Friday is the only place to be on Friday! And I am actually here on Friday! Visit Virginia to join in with the positivity!

Digging deep, my friends, digging deep....

Here goes... lovely day at Wallington... ...Gary Barlow... nice meal for DH birthday on Sunday... Gary Barlow.... almost whooping DH ass on Sunday at bowling... he was so cross... must be his age as I am pants at anything which requires coordination! Did I say Gary Barlow? Support from nice people... Gary Barlow.... and I continue to dig deep.... I am breathing... I am walking... I am loved... I have a roof over my head and food in my tummy... I am strong enough to fight on (again and again and again). Oh and I plucked up the courage to go to the dentist today and didn't cry and walk out this time (go me!).

Here is a funny funny video which you must watch.... even if you don't like the divine Mr B... this woman is my absolute hero... watch it right to the end and just look at what she does with her hands!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and live life to the full (you only get one chance and it ain't a dress rehearsal).


2 comments:

  1. Fab post as always Jen, sorry it's been a dig deep week, but glad you found some gratefuls in amongst it!

    ReplyDelete