Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Rocking Your World Friday... on Wednesday... but at least I am here...

Rocking Your World Friday... on Wednesday... but at least I am here... join in here

Well I mean if you 'know me' know me, you know there is only one thing rocking my world this week....
Oh I cannot wait! Music, singing and dancing... and a bit of screaming... good for the soul. DS2s first ever concert...
He said, 'Will i be able to go to the toilet?'
She said, 'Not when Gary is on stage.'
He said, 'Should we take an empty bottle?'
She glared..... 'NO! You will cross your legs!'
Boys! I have never ever allowed him to use a bottle!!!!! Ever!!!!

Next rock.... happy post...
... unexpected and made my day.

Next rock... oh it has to be said... losing weight!
I am blessed and lucky and appreciate every single day. The tough times are not over by any means (are they ever?), but I have damn good strategies to cope with the nonsense now and a fab support network of family and friends... and I have the Divine Mr B to keep me going! Happy scrapping, jenx

3 comments:

  1. Ah bless ya hun, you managed to do a rocking post fair made me smile, loving the post overall - counting blessings - best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GOOD Mrs F - or will it be "B"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs B for def and not smelly or dusty with a loo that works ;)

      Delete