Sunday, 20 April 2014

Gary Barlow - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle

Look away right now if you don't want to see gazillions of photos of the the Divine Mr B (aka Gary Barlow) at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle. I am linking with the lovely Virginia to Rock My World Friday with her over at her blog here. Pop on over and join in... very inspirational it is too.

Starting with the funny photos... then moving on to the just plain gorgeous photos... there is nothing else rocking for me except this! Happy scrapping, jenx (And there IS a scrapbook to follow... I havent even finished my wedding album 20 years on... but my Gary album? nearly done!)












6 comments:

  1. Anyone would think you liked Mr B (LOL)...looks like you had a super time and you have some fab photos there.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos.....lucky you for getting to see the show too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos you look like you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete