Friday, 7 March 2014

Rocking Your World Friday

Make sure you visit the lovely Virginia here to join in.

Ok... so today I am making time to sit back and be thankful...

I am so happy that DS2 has a place at his secondary school of choice...
I am thankful that we celebrated Dad's birthday this week...
I am grateful for the wizards at James Cook hospital who made the above possible...
I am thrilled that the pounds are falling off...
I thoroughly appreciate my family and friends...
I think my DTeamies are mint...
I love the position I am in and am in awe every day that Wear Crafts just is mine...
And it is crop night!

Here is a nice photo of me for a change....
...learning how to be a Dreamweaver girl!
Hope you have a lovely weekend planned and happy scrapping, jenx

4 comments:

  1. Ah Jen that's a fab post, we love being DTeamies for you! Loving the photo - you look fabulous hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely list of things to be happy about. Virginia talks a lot about Wear crafts. I will have to look you up. i don't find much time to scrap these days, but I'd love to get into it again. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Mrs F - sounds like a great week all round. Waiting for those secondary school choices is so stressful, glad he got his first choice.
    I'm with Virginia, LOVE LOVE LOVE being your DTeamie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh a nice list there. lovely photo <3. Yes getting first choice very important. We didn't for son-of-mine so as a result Little Myz. will have to go there too when she is old enough! Silly system. Congratulations <3

    ReplyDelete