Thursday, 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Railway Museum Christmas Crafts

Riding the steam train to see Santa
So what resolution did you decide on?
I have two... to complete one of those 'good things' jars I have seen popping up all over (there is a one on Dolly's Dreamings which has inspired me) and to scrap more and keep up with my projects.

Layout to share for today's inspiration here

Starting our yearly projects should help too! We have four monthly projects running this year.... a layout project, a mini book monthly project and the third reveal today is a Day To Day scrapping project. We start by using the Daily Grind for this Day To Day plan... products available here and inspiration to follow. If you would like to register an interest in any of these projects, complete our newsletter sign up here (we NEVER share your information and we NEVER send too many) or email me oninfo@wearcrafts.co.uk or PM me on here.

Have a splendid start to 2014 and happy scrapping, jenx

2 comments:

  1. Cute layouts Jen, I love those wooden words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Jen and a Happy New Year to you.

    Did you catch Mr Barlow on BBC1 just before the Fireworks on NY-Eve? I was thinking of you as I watched.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete