Thursday, 31 January 2013
It is our first 13 in 13 tomorrow night. Here is the sketch...
...and here are some sneaky previews of our 12x12 scrapbook layout...
I will post the layout, with recipe and ingredients on Saturday. We are all very excited for the start of our Baker's Dozen workshops! Happy scrappy Thursday, jenx
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Tuesday, 29 January 2013
Monday, 28 January 2013
Sunday, 27 January 2013
Focus on this product collection.... 12x12 scrapbook layout to share...
Saturday, 26 January 2013
|We are dining at The Ritz.|
|At tables set like this.|
|Followed by this.|
|He is providing the stand up after dinner over cheese, cracker, Elizabeth Shaw mints and Tia Maria Coffee (classy lol)|
|Game of this.|
|Headline act... singing all of my favourite songs... just for me... while I sit on a little chair in front of the stage with NOONE else any where near lol (you all have to sit at your tables! Its MY party!)|
|Then we do Take That karaoke with Take That... really.|
|Then we cut my cake.|
|I get my birthday present.|
|All guests transfer to this...|
|...to go here...|
|...and stay here...|
|...in time for this...|
Friday, 25 January 2013
...that is the view out of my window at the moment. It has been there for over a week and there is more forecast. Lots of quiet rocks this week so here goes...
- Miranda.... ahhh the captain was on and she got to snog him with lingering...lingering....lingering... MOVING ON...
- Celebrity Big Brother... oh you know I am shallow by now and I just enjoy it. Can someone please tell me what is going on with Speidi? Dear me, I have never seen anything like it.
- Snow walks... I love cold brisk walks in the snow. Good for the soul.
- Driving the Freelander like a powerful confident woman! It normally drives me but I took control and even did a three point turn in the snow. I felt like I should stand on the bonnet and hold up a stick with a flag on it and shout like Fiona in the last Shrek film when she is like Boudicca. I totally owned the car and the ice!
- Really good Wear Crafts things happening. Gosh I am working really hard, but it seems to be paying off. If anyone wants to click like on my Facebook, I would love it (the link is at the bottom). And if you have any ideas for improvement, let me know because I want to make it work as they say!
- Not being a teacher this week... much as I love it, it is nice not doing it too!
- Dinner with family... roast chicken with all the trimmings - yummy.
- Playing Hex Bugs and doing Star Wars jigsaws.
- Planning layouts for workshops.
- Cleaning the house (sad)
- Digging the drive and the road out (still aching)
- Being told what for and get a grip by mother again.
- DS1 being quite nice at times
- Having a good laugh and chat with DH
- Being 42 for the last time!!!
So tomorrow I hit 43. YUK!!! How about a virtual Birthday Party! Are you in? Pinched this idea off Penny's Hen House. I am going to pick a cake, a meal, a present, guests, entertainment and so on. I would love it if you would pop by... ;-) jenx