Saturday, 7 December 2013

Wear Crafts Craft n Chat Crop - December 6th

It was mini book madness tonight at the crop... "I have a really simple mini book construction for you to try tonight," quoth I. "This is supposed to be relaxing not stressful!" came the response after an hour of foldy-cutty-gluey nonsense with me! Ee we got there in the end! I will share photos with a tutorial later... for now enjoy the photos. Amanda, Sue and Ros went all dangly. The lovely Janice caught up on her album pages. Edna wowed everyone with her next name project. And mam Inkadinkadoo-ed in the corner. And for the record... I can't believe Joey has left the jungle! Send him back... Team Joey all the way. "Reem night - you girls are all sick!" Happy scrapping, jenx www.wearcrafts.co.uk

















3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, some super makes and layouts here! Thanks for sharing these super photos, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some fabulous layouts and the mini book looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know more about those mini books, they look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete