|December 13th Craft n Chat Crop|
- I cleaned from top to bottom (yes I still have my cleaning issues!)
- I finished loads of layouts (watch this space in the new year for lots of inspiration)
- I received lots of unexpected scrappy gifts through the post from lovely people
- Night out with the girlies for a fabulous catch up
- Did all the ironing (more cleaning issues!)
- Planned next year's monthly project and finalised everything
- Christmas Crop night!
- And, are you ready for this one, lost nearly 6 pounds after two weeks of Slimming World (thankyou Davina)
- And, are you ready for this one, wore a pair of jeans I have not worn for a year (yay!)
So Gary had better watch out in April because I will be there looking good in me skinny jeans, wearing me Mrs Gary Barlow TShirt in an AISLE SEAT near the front... well within clutching distance..... well a girl can dream.
Now, Funny DS2 story (ah the joys of a child with Dylsexia/DCD)... "Mam can we get the teachers those chocolate bunnies for Christmas."
(Mother looks puzzled)
"You know, the Christmas Chocolate bunnies - they are on the telly all the time."
(Mother says, it isn't easter)
"Not the Aldi ones, the proper ones with the bell and the horns - you know the CHOCOLATE BUNNIES!"
(You mean the reindeer, says Mother)
"Yes, them's the ones"
Ah me, he did this in the Summer walking down a beach on the Yorkshire coast... "I wonder if the camels will be there this year... you know the one's the children can ride on" (You mean donkeys) "Yes, them's the ones"
(I was meant to be this child's mother and he was sent specially to me xxx)
Happy Christmas, jenx