Sunday, 7 July 2013

Rocking Your World Friday on Sunday

Time for Rocking Your World Friday... on Sunday! Hey, at least I am here, lol! Busy week, this week.... here goes:

  • Sunday: Ross Papercraft Show - talking to scrappers all day... what's not to like!
  • Monday: lunch with mam and a good old natter
  • Tuesday: was actually very professional and did a jolly good job... but reminded me why I have changed my life.
  • Wednesday: visit to Barnard Castle 
  • Thursday: lovely sunny day at Seaton Delaval Hall and St Mary's Lighthouse
  • Friday: was actually very professional again... but reminded me again why i have changed my life.
  • Friday night: crop time!
  • Saturday: town gala with parade and fair ground and good company
  • Saturday night: good night with old friends... drinking wine in the garden and disturbing the neighbours till after midnight (oops... just as well we only do it once in a blue moon... I am sure they will forgive us)
I am beginning to live up to the 'let go of the past' motto and look to the future. Have a fab week and remember to pop over to see the lovely Virginia and join in. It is a very nice place to be... even though I am pants at return visits! Happy scrapping, jenx



Crafty 
Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Really positive rocks here Jen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely sounding week Jen. Good for you looking forwards and not back - I'm learning that too :)

    Lots of time cropping and chatting sounds good to me :)

    Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen they are a fabulous set of positives there - love them all! Particularly the midnight wine drinking in the garden - hope there weren't too many hangovers!

    ReplyDelete