- Sunday: Ross Papercraft Show - talking to scrappers all day... what's not to like!
- Monday: lunch with mam and a good old natter
- Tuesday: was actually very professional and did a jolly good job... but reminded me why I have changed my life.
- Wednesday: visit to Barnard Castle
- Thursday: lovely sunny day at Seaton Delaval Hall and St Mary's Lighthouse
- Friday: was actually very professional again... but reminded me again why i have changed my life.
- Friday night: crop time!
- Saturday: town gala with parade and fair ground and good company
- Saturday night: good night with old friends... drinking wine in the garden and disturbing the neighbours till after midnight (oops... just as well we only do it once in a blue moon... I am sure they will forgive us)
I am beginning to live up to the 'let go of the past' motto and look to the future. Have a fab week and remember to pop over to see the lovely Virginia and join in. It is a very nice place to be... even though I am pants at return visits! Happy scrapping, jenx