Saturday, 6 July 2013

Less Is more Challenge - Shades of Grey

Missed a couple of weeks... but popping back for this one. We have the Lindisfarne Gospels back home in the North East - where they should be, I hasten to add - for the Summer. So, I am going a bit Celtic here. Don't ask me what on earth is going on with the camera but these are shades of bluey grey... although they look more blue here than anything else. The card underneath is a pale pale grey and the ink is a bluey grey. Make sure you pop on by to join in with the challenge here. This really is a lovely challenge - even though I am sure I never get it quite right! Happy scrapping, jenx



Crafty 
Blogs

4 comments:

  1. I so like Celtic crosses, this one is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Celtic card Jen - gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image Jen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete