Monday, 15 July 2013

12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Bo Bunny Family Is by Wear Crafts




12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Bo Bunny Family Is to share today. All the papers are available here. This layout is really interactive - just the way I like them! Bo Bunny Family Is is one of my favourites... but then pretty much all the paper I have at Wear Crafts is my favourite! DS1 got off fine on the coach this morning and the forecast looks fab for France, so his Battlefields trip should be brilliant! Happy scrapping, jenx



Crafty 
Blogs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! What a cute layout. You are so talented with your stamps and paper. I love the poppy stamp in the other post too.

    You sound a bit better sending your son off. Hopefully the days will pass by fast. Looks like you are keeping busy. Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bunting look on this layout Jen - amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable Jen - love all the hidey bits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat take on my sketch Jen! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scrapbook page, love the layout! Glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mega-fun sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete