Saturday, 8 June 2013

Less Is More Challenge

Joining in again with Less Is More again ... the theme is Need For Speed so I thought this one would fit the bill! It is one layer week, but I noticed someone else had popped on twine, so I figured a little tiny bit of bling would be ok. I am still learning the clean and simple thing so it was hard not to triple mount the image! It is quite a large stamp that fills a 5x5 but I have still left white space. Hope it meets the criteria and that you like it! Happy scrapping, jenx



Crafty 
Blogs

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Jen, love the image! I'm useless at CAS and I'd have to add a little extra as well! Happy Sunday, Carole Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimal embellishments are perfectly fine Jen, I'm so glad you managed to resist the layering temptation!
    Thanks so much for joining us again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Jen, that stamp always looks great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous, I always find CAS difficult too but you have done a wonderful job it looks lovely and the bling compliments the image really well
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete