Wednesday, 22 May 2013

WOYWW

I have not joined in for a few weeks. Life has been a bit tricky and continues to be so, but I figured that getting back into the old routine was probably the best thing to do, so here I am, back again. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my post about Dad. I am sorry I did not take the time to jump over and say thank you but it meant the world to see all those lovely words. He is doing fine and well on the road to recovery. So, just when you think you have finished visiting hospital, DS1 decides to break his hand and you end up in A&E again. What a palaver! Any how, did you do Suzy's blog hop on Monday? If not, you can still join in - just look for the post link on the side of this blog. I am offering a little prize and so is Suzy and one or two of the others, so it is worth a look at all the lovely work on show. I have a couple of half price scrapbook kits on offer on our Home Page (shameless self promotion, sorry) if you want a peep. And at the minute I am really loving my SMASH* book so this is what is on my desk at the moment. Take care and I will hop along with you all soon, jenxxx

My doodled front cover!



Crafty 
Blogs

14 comments:

  1. Great to hear your father is on the medn!

    Did you do that drawing on the front cover???? If so wow!!!


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing after another....Hope they both recover soon! love the cover. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your sons are is ok. Smash book cover looks lovely . Happy woyww Jill #37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your dads on the mend and boys will be boys. Your front cover is just fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting me... can't visit you back so i hope you get this! jenx

      Delete
  5. Hi
    it looks like a lot of people are having tough times at the moment, great news about your dad I hope your son's hand heals as quickly as possible and that you no longer have to think hospital.
    I am loving what you have done on the front cover of your book that is so pretty
    Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
    Ria #74

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that doodle is amazing!! Hope your hospital visits are over for a while, Happy WOYWW Cindy #95

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your Dad is on the mend but sorry to hear about DS.

    I love the cover of your Smash book.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That doodling is awesome, wish I was half as clever
    Bridget #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must be in the air, as my life is what you call 'tricky' too at the moment. Bloghopping sets the mind on other things isn't it? Hope things will go better for you too soon! I LOVE how you doodled the cover of your smash book. Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #109

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that dad is on the mend. Hope the broken hand heals soon...must be awkward. Great doodle on the front of your book.
    Happy belated WOYWW. Pam#20

    ReplyDelete
  11. The doodling on your journal is awesome! So glad to hear your Dad is on the road to recovery. April #131

    ReplyDelete
  12. You doodled that Suzy? It is a beautiful creation. I hope your dad continues to recover ...and your son's hand. There seems to be nothing but challenges recently and I don't mean the scrapbooking kind! TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that doodled front cover, it looks embossed! Glad to hear that your dad is doing better, and owie for your son, hope his hand is starting to feel better. OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me ( the camera )....yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( #19 )

    ReplyDelete