- DS2 discovering Lompos (apparently it is an IQ game... they all play it at school... we are waiting for Amazon to deliver... it helps with visual perceptual skills... so I couldn't refuse really!)
- DS2 really finding his feet at school and feeling more confident, understanding why he finds certain things challenging and standing up for himself and saying 'I am not thick, I am dyslexic'
- DS1 displaying a fairly mature attitude towards school (he at least says the right things now, even if he isn't doing them!)
- Wear Crafts going from strength to strength (shameless self promotion, I know, but you lot have been with me all the way... there is a grand little video clip on FB if you want to pop on by... and you cna be my real friend on FB as a person now if you want... although I have to say, I really don't understand what I am doing with it)
- Dad really getting back on his feet
- Looking forward to the holiday and lots of walking in the fresh air (I really really need it)
So that is it really... we are all healthy and comfortable and have lots to be thankful for this week, when you think about the awful circumstances that some people are facing. More shameless self promotion... I just wanted to show you my two layouts for 13 In 13 this month because I am really proud of them. Happy scrapping, jenx