Friday, 24 May 2013

Rocking Your World Friday

I am back to Rock My World with all the rockettes over at Virginia's Celtic House. I have really missed this and it is not good for me not to do it, I think! I am scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit and some of my thankfuls may sound a tad shallow but here goes...


  • DS2 discovering Lompos (apparently it is an IQ game... they all play it at school... we are waiting for Amazon to deliver... it helps with visual perceptual skills... so I couldn't refuse really!)
  • DS2 really finding his feet at school and feeling more confident, understanding why he finds certain things challenging and standing up for himself and saying 'I am not thick, I am dyslexic'
  • DS1 displaying a fairly mature attitude towards school (he at least says the right things now, even if he isn't doing them!)
  • Wear Crafts going from strength to strength (shameless self promotion, I know, but you lot have been with me all the way... there is a grand little video clip on FB if you want to pop on by... and you cna be my real friend on FB as a person now if you want... although I have to say, I really don't understand what I am doing with it)
  • Dad really getting back on his feet
  • Looking forward to the holiday and lots of walking in the fresh air (I really really need it)
So that is it really... we are all healthy and comfortable and have lots to be thankful for this week, when you think about the awful circumstances that some people are facing. More shameless self promotion... I just wanted to show you my two layouts for 13 In 13 this month because I am really proud of them. Happy scrapping, jenx




 
Crafty 
Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Great things to rock your world this week Jen and I love those layered layouts. The colours in that kit are right up my street

    Ive taken the plunge and joined in with this for the first time

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen there is absolutely nothing shallow about your post whatsoever! Children being themselves and growing to know and understand that they are who they are is a massive positive, with a fellow dyslexic on my hands I absolutely know where you are coming from on this one. With reference to self promotion - you go girl - you've built what you're doing all on your own - hope it continues to go from strength to strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post Jen, glad everything is going well - all fit and healthy that's the main thing! Great layouts too! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for finding the positives from your week - it's tricky sometimes, but worth the effort.

    Those LO's are fab, love all the layers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete