Saturday, 4 May 2013

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge Five

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge Five: Toolbelt Challenge! Tools are here.

Now, this is a good one if you do not have a ready prepared easel book.... this is the tool belt challenge! You need to dust down a tool you have not used for ever so long and use it on a project. It can be a project from earlier in the day, or a new one. To make an easel book, you might want to dust down your Bind It All or resurrect some book rings and a Crop A Dile. The choice is yours... go and find that 'just had to have it' tool that has been lying unloved for a while and need to be cared for again!

I might pop off to find my Sew Easy... I desperately wanted one of those... but I have barely used it... have fun, jenx






Crafty 
Blogs

1 comment:

  1. oh, dusting off an old tool...now that is a good idea (lets be honest we all have them!!). I use my crop a dile a lot, and my big shot, I havent used my ten second studio metal marking tools for a while though...I may have to rectify that!!

    Happy belated WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk already
    Kyla #63

    ReplyDelete