Sunday, 5 May 2013

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts

National Scrapbook Day with Wear Crafts.... what a day! Here is a summary of all the projects with links. Keep sending me your things until as late as you like on Monday night... I will pick someone to receive some goodies on Tuesday morning. We still have FB candy available if you 'like' us.

 Mini book Project Details here  and   Product details here
Altered Item  Project Details here  and  Product details here
Layout  Project Details here  and  Product details here
Layout  Project Details here  and   Product details here
 Layout Project Details here   and Product details here
Easel Book Project Details here  and  Product Details here

Happy scrapping, jenx






Crafty 
Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Amazing collection of projects xx Hope you had a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly did! thanks for visiting, jenx

      Delete
  2. All the projects looked fab Jen. I never got a chance over the weekend as on Saturday I wasnt feeling great then on Sunday and Monday I got the paints out and had a play with them instead but I am hoping to join in with some of them soon

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, I love the layout with the hidden pocket especially :)

    ReplyDelete