Saturday, 4 May 2013

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge One

 National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge One... Find something to alter!
I used a little wooden easel which we use to display mam's card samples on at the shows and a sheet of 12x12 corrugated card which came in a paper pack I received. Easel is here

 Inked the stand pink (of course) and stuck some bits on.
 I cut the card down to just over 7x7 so the lovely Prima paper piece would fit perfectly. Did lots of fussy cutting and inking.

I took the altered theme very seriously and altered the Prima swirls and the cut out words. I used Authentique elements to change the words and added 'Don't let anyone dull your sparkle' in letters and popped the phrase 'Always be your own kind of beautiful' on too. Prima is here. Alphas are here.

It could take a photo and stand as a frame or just be an icon of decorative loveliness. It is on my computer desk right now as I am typing and I rather like it! What have you made? Share your photos on our FB timeline or email me your photo at info@wearcrafts.co.uk Have fun, jenx


Crafty 
Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous project!!! Love all the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete