Saturday, 4 May 2013

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge 2

National Scrapbook Day With Wear Crafts - Challenge Two: Journal Spot

Are you out of breath yet? Here is the next one... Take some time out to journal your life right now using these prompts... alphas are here

  • I am reading...
  • I am listening to...
  • I am watching...
  • I am eating...
  • I am drinking...
  • I am loving...
  • The last time I laughed was when...
  • I would love to learn how to...
  • I am thankful for...
Then have a think and answer these questions...

Where is the best place to go on a night out with friends?
Where is the best place to go on a date?
Where is the best place to go for peace and quiet?
Where is the best place to go with your family?
Where is the best place to go for inspiration?
Where is the best place to go for a jolly good chat?
Where is the best place to go just to be yourself?

Now then, think about the last great time you had? I mean great time... make a memory time... want to remember it forever time... got it? Scribble something quickly...

  • where?
  • when?
  • who?
  • what?
  • why?
  • how?
  • I will always remember this because...
So you need a layout to pop these thoughts on... hmm, tune in later! Happy scrapping, jenx






Crafty 
Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment