|I have internet!|
Friday, 31 May 2013
Pop over to Virginia's place if you would like to join in... Letting the pictures do the talking this week... smell the fresh air and feel the cool water... ignore the rain and imagine you are in the Yorkshire Dales... enjoy all the things that rocked my world this week... jenx added I have also shared this on Social Sunday too - hope that is ok Virginia!
Thursday, 30 May 2013
Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Thought you might like to see how the mini book is developing. All the goodies you need to make this little lovely are right here on our Home Page. Happy scrapping, jenx
Monday, 27 May 2013
Lovely 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Prima Marketing Inc Wishes And Dreams Collection by Leeza Gibbons to share today. I used the Cling Stamp from the Wishes and Dreams Collection by Leeza Gibbons and some scraps left over from some other Prima Marketing Inc papers in this collection. A clean and simple 12x12 scrapbook layout with very little fussy cutting - unusual for me! Happy scrapping, jenx
Sunday, 26 May 2013
Great craft n chat crop yesterday... posting quickly as I am off to enjoy the sunshine! Good for the soul or what?!? Have a brilliant day wherever you are, take some fab photos and get scrapping tonight - maybe with a glass of red in hand?? jenx
Saturday, 25 May 2013
Friday, 24 May 2013
I am back to Rock My World with all the rockettes over at Virginia's Celtic House. I have really missed this and it is not good for me not to do it, I think! I am scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit and some of my thankfuls may sound a tad shallow but here goes...
- DS2 discovering Lompos (apparently it is an IQ game... they all play it at school... we are waiting for Amazon to deliver... it helps with visual perceptual skills... so I couldn't refuse really!)
- DS2 really finding his feet at school and feeling more confident, understanding why he finds certain things challenging and standing up for himself and saying 'I am not thick, I am dyslexic'
- DS1 displaying a fairly mature attitude towards school (he at least says the right things now, even if he isn't doing them!)
- Wear Crafts going from strength to strength (shameless self promotion, I know, but you lot have been with me all the way... there is a grand little video clip on FB if you want to pop on by... and you cna be my real friend on FB as a person now if you want... although I have to say, I really don't understand what I am doing with it)
- Dad really getting back on his feet
- Looking forward to the holiday and lots of walking in the fresh air (I really really need it)
So that is it really... we are all healthy and comfortable and have lots to be thankful for this week, when you think about the awful circumstances that some people are facing. More shameless self promotion... I just wanted to show you my two layouts for 13 In 13 this month because I am really proud of them. Happy scrapping, jenx