Sunday, 17 March 2013

Rocking Your World Friday

Make sure you visit Virginia HERE.  Oooh I am a bit unwell and I am digging deep this week. Just fluey coldy stuff - nothing major. Just drags you down and makes you ache!

Here goes....
  • Saturday - the return of the teenager (brilliant time had by all accounts)
  • Sunday - mother's day (very cute 'I love mum' toast made for me by DS2)
  • Monday - getting on well with folk
  • Tuesday - walk in the fresh air
  • Wednesday - catching up on the ironing (sad I know)
  • Thursday - Inspector George Gently  (still waiting to see Martin)
  • Friday - great crop night and lots of scrapping through the sniffs.
Off to have flu tablets and wrap up warm... poor me! Hope your week rocked, jenx


Crafty 
Blogs

5 comments:

  1. I'll join you feeling yuck - woken with sore throat from Hell !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you feel better soon Jen, well done for finding a rocking moment for each day of the week!

    Sending you get well hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I'm just coming out of a heavy cold, it really does drag you down, doesn't it?

    Martin Shaw **sigh**!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that achy fluey blahness. Good on you still looking for the bright moments. Sending all my healing vibes your way! Hope this week is shaping up much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flu sucks! Hope you feel better soon. Yay for I Love Mum toast :)

    ReplyDelete