That time of the week again... make sure you join Virginia over at Celtic House Blog to join in. It really is uplifting, the rockettes are cool with a capital C and Virginia seems to be a pretty awesome lady to me!
- Penny's daughter got the job in America yay! Pop over to Penny's Hen House for news!
- My virtual birthday party was brilliant - thanks for coming!
- Birthday treats!
- DS1 behaving like a human for most of the week
- DS2 having fun at Treetops and just generally being a positive little soul
- Even more orders... yay the word is out!
- More Facebook Likes (honoured to have Carmen and Virginia, please feel free to join them)
- Super friend getting through challenging work thing with flying colours!
- Doing a bit of teaching and enjoying it thoroughly
- The wonders of orthodontics - how are those teeth moving round in DS1s mouth??
- DH getting some good news
- And a daft one... well some of you may get it... Have you seen the stars this week? We have had some cold crisp clear nights and we have low something or other street lighting now and they have just looked amazing. The DSs are now going 'yes mam we know it is Jupiter' as soon as it gets dark as they are sick of me telling them to look at the bright stars. I think the neighbours think I am mad - well they probably know that already - as I went out to put something in the bin and just stopped dead in my tracks and looked up and around for ages. Nutty eh.
- Workshop class is pretty full tonight and I am really looking forward to it.
- Scrapbooking has been fun this week!
- And do you want a laugh... my virtual birthday has been quite busy for the following reasons... I said Tia Maria was 'classy' and I signed something 'jen' with three xs. So some poor person has searched for 'classy jen' with three xs and got my blog full of papercrafting nonsense! I am assuming it was a he and I bet he was disappointed lol!
Hope your week rocks... and feel free to like me on Facebook. jenxx (with two xs only)
And I love this so I am going to leave you with it...