Friday, 22 February 2013

Rocking Your World Friday

ROCKING MY WORLD FRIDAY - BUTTON!
 
Hope you had a lovely week, especially if you had your little people at home with you. So, things are still fairly settled if manically busy here... my rocks are:
 
Saturday - lunch and shopping and chat with mam
Sunday - lovely time in Ripon eating fish and chips, then visiting Fountains Abbey for a long walk and ice cream
Monday - trip to the seaside with a flask and a picnic, penny slots, lemon tops and a long walk on the front
Tuesday - visit to Hardwick Park (Sedgefield not National Trust!) for another long walk... is there a theme here?
Wednesday - girlie catch up with three friends of some 20 years
Thursday - unpacking lots of stock and making up layouts for classes (not a job!)
 
Getting back out into the fresh air for long walks and seeing glimpses of spring has been the  main rock this week. I maintain it is good for the soul being out in the open. Hope your week rocked, jenx

Crafty 
Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Great rocks!! I love those moments where you see Spring is coming and Winter is coming to an end, it always seems so hopeful to me. Though I noticed the first signs of Autumn last week, as there was a definite chill in the air in the morning and at night and felt a bit sad at how fast the seasons change. I suspect that depends on what season I am leaving behind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous rocking moments, signs of spring now that I can cope with! Loving the idea of undoing scrapping stock to make layouts - my kind of job! Seaside trip too, ooh that would be nice. I love Fountains Abbey, my secondary school used the local abbey names for houses, being Kirkstall, Rievaulx, Roche and Fountains, the only one up to now we've not visited is Kirkstall which strangely enough was my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a lovely week! Hope those Spring walks continue as we get out of the winter months. I especially like the sound of the seaside with a flask and a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a lovely week - walks, ice cream, fish and chips, friends, mam, what more could a girl ask for?!

    It's too cold for ice cream here this weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete