...that is the view out of my window at the moment. It has been there for over a week and there is more forecast. Lots of quiet rocks this week so here goes...
- Miranda.... ahhh the captain was on and she got to snog him with lingering...lingering....lingering... MOVING ON...
- Celebrity Big Brother... oh you know I am shallow by now and I just enjoy it. Can someone please tell me what is going on with Speidi? Dear me, I have never seen anything like it.
- Snow walks... I love cold brisk walks in the snow. Good for the soul.
- Driving the Freelander like a powerful confident woman! It normally drives me but I took control and even did a three point turn in the snow. I felt like I should stand on the bonnet and hold up a stick with a flag on it and shout like Fiona in the last Shrek film when she is like Boudicca. I totally owned the car and the ice!
- Really good Wear Crafts things happening. Gosh I am working really hard, but it seems to be paying off. If anyone wants to click like on my Facebook, I would love it (the link is at the bottom). And if you have any ideas for improvement, let me know because I want to make it work as they say!
- Not being a teacher this week... much as I love it, it is nice not doing it too!
- Dinner with family... roast chicken with all the trimmings - yummy.
- Playing Hex Bugs and doing Star Wars jigsaws.
- Planning layouts for workshops.
- Cleaning the house (sad)
- Digging the drive and the road out (still aching)
- Being told what for and get a grip by mother again.
- DS1 being quite nice at times
- Having a good laugh and chat with DH
- Being 42 for the last time!!!
So tomorrow I hit 43. YUK!!! How about a virtual Birthday Party! Are you in? Pinched this idea off Penny's Hen House. I am going to pick a cake, a meal, a present, guests, entertainment and so on. I would love it if you would pop by... ;-) jenx