|this massive tree had slid down the hill to block the river path - eek|
|the river that puts the wear into wear crafts and our lovely cathedral|
|I am rubbish at these scrapbooky shadow shots - we keep moving!|
|people were rowing on this river today... it is minus three!|
|I like this log|
|I like the layers but the cars totally ruin it. I take rubbish photos!!!|
- great first show of the year on Sunday. I am just loving this crafting thing. This full time hobby will be my full time jobby (eventually)!
- great three days teaching in a lovely school with fabulous children and super staff. Felt very good.
- finally getting my Pandora bracelet safety chain (shallow)
- oooh and of course the Boots 75% bargains! Have a look at Wednesday for a picture of my haul if you haven't seen it already! How much body lotion, body butter and body soufle do I really need though? I will slide into my clothes at this rate. And what on earth is body soufle anyway!
- my new leopardskin hairdrier deserves its own bullet point (I am sooo chavvy).
- DS1 finally preparing for his exam (it was today - he says it was ok)
- family, friends and support (always needed and always given)
- snow - I love snow!
- just feeling a bit happier generally has been nice
- and a lovely wintry walk to Durham today.
Hope you had a grand week and remember to pop over to say hi to Virginia and the crew. jenx