Friday, 11 January 2013

Rocking Your World Friday


I promise to pop by and visit everyone asap. Bad blogger/commenter! Does anyone else feel like there is just no time for anything? Why do we do it to ourselves??? Anyhoo.... rocks this week...
  • keeping strong in the face of teenage adversity (think Kevin and Perry)
  • inspirational quotes on Pinterest
  • DS2 writing and reading and working... he is like a little mountaineer who keeps slipping down this steep seemingly unsurmountable slope, but just keeps getting back up and trying and trying
  • support from family and especially mam
  • and I can't post without saying Gary Barlow (lol)
she is pretty alright you know
So, mam... she is pretty good at listening to me and advising me and not getting cross with me but telling me how it is and being realistic and keeping me going and putting up with me generally.
Wearcrafts
My Online Shop!
Crafty 
Blogs

7 comments:

  1. lol I love the way you squeezed Sir Gary of Barlow in there xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum's are brilliant at that :-)

    Lovely list even when you're short on time - have a lovely week Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super list and you even got Gary in! I never have enough time for everything, why aren't there more hours in the day? Have a lovely weekend, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Mr Barlow making it to the list again LOL! Loving the photo! Hugs on the Kevin and Perry moments - not easy - but part of life.

    Biggest hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely positives Jen. I too have been a bad blogger/commenter recently...I don't know about needing extra hours in the day but it certainly feels like someone has pinch a load of the exisiting ones LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely friday rocks. Internet has been down here ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mum looks and sounds lovely, you are very lucky.

    Good for DS2; it shows real strength of character to get up, brush himself off and trying again. You must be very proud of him.

    Sir Gary of Barlow? There's always room for him in a post!

    Have a great week,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete