Friday, 4 January 2013

Gary Barlow at Newcastle City Hall Review

Gary Barlow Review on Ticketmaster... By me... I am sad!
5 / 5
5 / 5
A Night To Remember!
Newcastle City Hall
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fri 28 Dec 2012 
Favourite moment: Forever Autumn and Sing - Sing is just tremendous. 
Opening act(s): Nell Bryden - fabulous! Excellent voice, great lyrics - one to watch I think. 
Posted 30/12/2012
by scrappyjen
Location:Durham
I had been looking forward to this for ages and it was absolutely amazing! Felt like he was singing in my living room (wish he would!!!). Great humour and excellent rapport with the audience... can I go again please?
Newcastle City Hall 
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fri 28 Dec 2012
Favourite moment: Forever Autumn and Sing - Sing is just tremendous. 
Opening act(s): Nell Bryden - fabulous! Excellent voice, great lyrics - one to watch I think.
 
Reviewer Images:
User submitted photo
User submitted photo
User submitted photo
User submitted photo
User submitted photo
User submitted photo

6 comments:

  1. I saw some of it on youtube and what stands out for me is Rule the World. I usually prefer the medley part, but, this time, Rule the World was spectacular, because Gary seemed to be singing it to his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people have said that. On my previous post there is a link to my videos from Newcastle. There are five. I have linked all my gary Barlow posts on this blog so if you click the tag it will pull up some photos for you too. Jenx

      Delete
  2. ::rolling eyes::...lol waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun I would have loved to be there but didn't manage to get tickets, hopefully there will be a next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the videos on YouTube and caught the woman going ohh ohh at the wrong time LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It def wasn't me! I would never have oh oh ohed at the wrong time! #I am a thatter lol jenx

      Delete