Monday, 31 December 2012

New Year Review... and Another Bit of Barlow!

This has been a very strange year. When I began 2012, I could never have imagined it would end the way it has. And 2013? I just want a bit of peace and contentment for me and for everyone really. Highlight of the year... I would like to say something spiritiual and uplifting. But honestly, the highlight was the other night at the divine Mr B's Newcastle concert. It reminded me who I am. I am a bit bonkers really, happy when I am singing my head off and screaming my heart out. Loving an 'event' and valuing great memories and experiences. So for 2013, peace and harmony, experiences and memories... and lots of singing and screaming my head off (good for the soul!). Happy scrappy New Year, jenx

The eyebrow...

Attending shows.

Featuring in magazines.

And again!

Dedicated croppers.

Being published.
Wearcrafts
My Online Shop!
Crafty 
Blogs

5 comments:

  1. Scream and sing your head off...great MO to live by! Happy New Year, waving and counting down from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jen and may 2013 be a great one for you.

    Singing and screaming is certainly good for you (a friend & I were singing along to "He ain't heavy" at the top of our voices whilst wandering round our favourite craft store - strange thing was...no-one seemed to think it strange **giggle**).

    So glad you had a fabulous time at Mr B's concert - that eyebrow does seem to have a life of its own doesn't it and fab you were able to grab that shot.

    Wishing you all the best for 2013.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jen, may 2013 be an awesome year for you!

    ReplyDelete