Saturday, 29 December 2012

Gary Barlow at Newcastle City Hall

Ohh what a night! I had an amazing time. Lots of 12x12 scrapbook layouts to follow and maybe a minibook or two. Some of the photos are over on my Facebook Page HERE. I took nearly two hundred (eek) but I only picked out twelve better ones! If you want a laugh, here is a really bad video clip I took. Yes you can hear me singing in the background... but a lot of the time it is other people!!! Enjoy, jenx
 
 
 
 
 
Wearcrafts
My Online Shop!
Crafty 
Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time, I did check out his website and discovered he is a popular Brit. I'm the worst at musicians and music though, I never pay attention to the artists' names so i might have heard him but just don't know it! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a fabulous time !

    ReplyDelete