Friday, 28 December 2012

Gary Barlow and Friday Scrapping

I am soooooooo excited! Tonight's the night! Just me and Gary on our date in Newcastle (with several thousand other screaming women but let's not mention them).
Christmas scrapping to share.... 12x12 layout using festive papers and pink of course!
Pop by tomorrow for lots of Gary photos, Gary videos, Gary merchandise, Gary layout plans, Gary Calendar plans, Gary mini book plans...you get the idea!

 Craft 'n' Chat Crop photos here.

Wearcrafts
My Online Shop!
Crafty 
Blogs

3 comments:

  1. I get a feeling you just might be a fan of Mr Barlow (not sure what leads me to that conclusion LOL).

    Hope you (and the thousands we won't mention) have a wonderful time.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I...uhm....sure he will only have eyes for you..now off to google who the heck he is..lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hope you had a fab night loving the layout! Will watch out for the piccies later!

    ReplyDelete