Wednesday, 7 November 2012

WOYWW

(There is a link to some free christmas papers on a blog I found through misteejay's blog at the end of this post.)
 
Can it really be that time again? Where are the weeks going? Christmas cards in the shops... red, green, gold and sparkles everywhere... frost on the cars... I love this time of year. I am totally an Autumn and Winter girl (with some pink sparkly bits thrown in).
Anyhow... a layout of my gorgeous DS2 on the work desk this week. Not finished, but the structure is there. I have some gorgeous alphabet bunting stamps that I am going to use to put on the title and I am undecided whether to use little flags or pin wheels on the left hand side. Hmm...
For those of you who read regularly, and know that I have been changing things, this week has been a good good week. Life moves on and I am getting there. Thanks for the lovely comments.
And yes it is still on the kitchen table (lol)
Facebook Candy here.
November sketch challenge here.
Embossed Christmas Card here - because so many people just love it!
And I have no connection with this website at all, but there are free papers great for journal your Christmas here
 

Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling more settled about recent decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your comment - no I haven't received a message & checked in junk mail - one email I was expecting had gone in there !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and fab papers and glad to here you're settling with your new direction ...have another great week x #'67

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout, I like the pin wheel in the corner. Jill #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout! Pleased to here you feeling better about things at the moment, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely LO, glad things are better lets hope it continues. Happy WOYWW.

    Lou #74

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your LO is looking lovely. I've just been catching up with your big new changes and would just like to wish you all the luck in the world. It takes courage to break out of safety and try something new but if you don't try you'll always wonder.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #71

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the 1/2 done LO! Looks great.
    Laura
    99

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page coming on there. BJ#30

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gory pretty LO. Cool papers. Happy WOYWW! Nan 19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't type tonight, sorry.....very pretty! Nan

    ReplyDelete