Thursday, 8 November 2012

Thursday Scrapping

I have put the final touches to my layout for the November prize sketch challenge (details here). I still think it needs some bunting on the right hand side in a curve to mirror the bunting in the picture. Maybe in red? Hmm... will have a think about that!
A Little Bird Told Me... You Won A Trophy.

Up close for the detail... rosette.

Up close for the detail... cocktail stick flags. 

Up close for the detail... bunting title.

How I cut out the bunting stamps from the large sheet, trimming right up to the edges to ensure a clean stamped image.
I used the following goodies...
12x12 Double Sided Paper - London 5 paper3 12x12 Double Sided Paper - London 2 paper2 12x12 Double Sided Paper - London 1 paper

Yellow Ric Rac Ribbon - 4m bundle ric rac Woodware Ribbon Bundle - Green Selection ribbon12x12 Pearl Card - Bluecard

Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love the all the bunting.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout, I love the bunting..I think it looks great as is,but I see what you mean about mirroring the bunting in the photo and yes, maybe a little bit in red would look good :) Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete