Saturday, 3 November 2012

Simply Less Is More Challenge

We'd love you to display our banner
Good morning everyone! It is beautiful and bright and sunny up here in the North East of England - if a little cold! The challenge today is CAS PINK... well what more could a girl ask for? I am so pink it is untrue. So, here goes...
I made the voile flower myself - although not this morning obviously! I had it in my stash to use on a layout so I though I would use it here. Hope I meet the clean and simple criteria. Have a super day, jenx

Facebook Candy here

Mini Circle Book Tutorial here

17 Free Christmas Papers from Shabby Art Boutique here

Explaining why things have changed for me here, as many of you have asked

Craft 'n' Chat Crop photos here





Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

14 comments:

  1. Fab card the flowers great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower looks pretty awesome Jen.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. How handy to have had such a super pink flower waiting in the wings to make such a cool card this morning - fab work

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the flower... I should try this

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower that you made

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty flower Jen! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower is great, Jen! I didn't realise you ran Wear Crafts - If I'm at Nissan tomorrow I shall pop by and say hello!

    Sharon

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Jen, simply beautiful card, i like your flower, gorgeous.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Love your flower.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Jen, love the flower. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely flower and ribbon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and gorgeous flower

    ReplyDelete