Thursday, 1 November 2012

Embossed Christmas Card

Happy Thursday! It is really cold up here in the North East of England, but the sun is shining and I have a feeling today is going to be a good day. So, I hope you like my decoupaged, embossed dog wreath rose. Perfect for Christmas cards, don't you think? Don't forget to join in with our Facebook Candy HERE. Products used on this project include: dog wreath rose stamp available here, Versamark Stamp Pad available here, and Stampendous Detail Embossing Powder in gold available here. The card is a 5x5 white card, available here.

I have entered this into Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog , Cards By Lady Anne Challenge Blog, and Divas By Design Challenge Blog.

Have a great day, jenx

Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

12 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Jenx....I think it would also look lovely in a little frame.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Jen, there's something about white with gold or silver isn't there. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there just found your blog through, Amanda, you are from the same part of the world as me! I love your card it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Jen, Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops, Jen, der!!!
    I meant to put that comment above on WOYWW post - ah well also wanted to say thank you so very much for coming over and joining me on my blog (checked and had joined here already :D so there we are!)
    You are very welcome and really love this card well done on great 3D and simple colour combo to make it stand out more!
    also welcome to join in candy - do post to Durham.. Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card the embossing is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunningly beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love your wreath it makes a stunning card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! Incredible card, Jen! All that fussy cutting, and gorgeous gold embossing! Beautiful! I've pinned it. Thanks for an enjoyable lunch time as I browsed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Really elegant and simple I love it!
    Thanks for getting festive with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete