Monday, 26 November 2012

Christmas Scrapbook Layout

In the process of putting together a 12x12 Christmas Scrapbook Layout using some gorgeous Authentique papers.
It needs a lot more doing to it, but you get the idea! The baubles lift up and I am going to pop pictures underneath each one. Will post the next stage when I get to it. It is supposed to be a summer paper, but I just looked at it and thought 'baubles'! A fellow crafter thought they looked like purses... what can you see?

Authentique Splendid Collection - Majesty Authentique
Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Well I thought they looked like Christmas ornaments, they are very pretty! Love the colors! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jen..the papers really are gorgeous aren't they? Love the baubles and really looking forward to seeing the finished page, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little delicate photo frames I think - so ideal for popping a picture under !

    ReplyDelete