Wednesday, 31 October 2012

WOYWW

Missed hopping onto WOYWW last week. But it was an emotional week you can read a little bit about HERE. So there is only one thing on my workdesk this week... Halloween! Lots of 12x12 halloween scrapbook layouts to share... my mojo has officially returned.
Autumn coloured flowers from a lovely parent who wanted to say goodbye.

Montage of photos from Disney Halloween taken a few years ago.

Meeting the Disney pumpkin family.

Halloween beakfast and all dressed up for a night on the park.

Waiting to meet Jack Skillington and Sally.
Have a happy halloween and enjoy WOYWW. Don't forget to join in our Facebook Candy - details HERE. jenx

Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!
Crafty 
Blogs

7 comments:

  1. I'm sat reading my WOYWW blogs on my sick bed this week but have my mask on so you don't catch anything. I'm enjoying reading what everyone is up to this week [it's better than reading magazines :-) ]. I'm leaving a copied comment so you know I've called by because my hands are too weak and shaky to keep typing out my comments this week.
    Big hugs,
    A x #93

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook LO's you have their. :-) Brigita #117

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Halloween layouts. So sorry, I missed your friday post - now I see what it is you decided to do. It must have been a long thought out decision. I wish you well x

    Poor Annie sounds poorly...am popping over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers
    Many blessings to you from Angela
    #138

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, loving your Halloween LO's. Lovely flowers too.
    Take care, hugs Erika. 118

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly I would like to say that you obviously are a wonderful teacher ...how amazing were those comments ...so often teachers get the rough end of the stick from parents who think they know best and stroppy kids but it sounds as though you have that special X-factor.
    I do not know why you are changing direction and to what ...missed it somehow...but I am sure it will work out for you and you would only have done it if it were important to you .
    Now your LO's ....I LOVE them ....they shout FUN TIME ...and are coordinated so well.xx#101

    ReplyDelete
  7. firstly sorry im so late i cannot get to everyone on a Wednesday not enough hours in my day ...you are obviously well like,loved and respected as a wonderful teacher, enjoy your new journey .on another note I love the scrap pages I keep meaning to start a scrap book and one day I will ,have a fab weekend and pleased your mojo is back ;-) x #77

    ReplyDelete