Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Simply Less is More Challenge

We'd love you to display our banner
 
There is a sketch challenge over on simply less is more challenge blog this time and I do love a sketch! Going to work this one into a clean and simple scrapbook layout too. But in the meantime my cas card is... ta dah!
Oh I am so pleased with this one! I am sure I got it right this time! I am going to make loads of these to send out - it is my official christmas card design!!!! And I only used scraps leftover form a layout - bonus! Don't forget our giveaway HERE. And if you are looking for the mini circle book tutorial it is HERE. Happy Tuesday, jenx
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!
Crafty 
Blogs

7 comments:

  1. These are great elements Jen. I love the inking, but I I still like the vertical panel a little further from the edge! Call me old fashioned!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Now you have set me thinking. I am going to try it like that too! I think you are right - it will look better. Watch this space! Jenx

      Delete
  2. Your tiles are fab though Jen. Super idea for your official design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card...great official design... I may take some inspiration there because I need numbers for my cards tos sell for charity.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, super design for your official cards! Love your tiles Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super design and lovely christmas trees :) gorgeous card
    Debbie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What dear little Christmas trees !

    ReplyDelete